CPL 2023, SLK vs BR: 2nd Match Prediction, Dream11 Team, Fantasy Tips & Pitch Report | Caribbean Premier League
- Dream11 Team for today’s match between Saint Lucia Kings and Jamaica Tallawahs on August 18th at 04:30am in our time, the Caribbean Premier League 2023.
- The game is scheduled to occur at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium in Gros Islet, St Lucia.
Saint Lucia Kings (SLK) will lock horns with Barbados Royal (BR) in the opening match of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2023.
Faf du Plessis will lead the Lucia Kings, while the Barbados shall be captained by Rovman powell.
CPL 2023, 2nd Match:
- Date and time: August 17; 07:00 pm local | 11:00 pm GMT | 04:30 am IST (August 18).
- Venue: Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium Pitch report:
The pitch at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium in St Lucia will favour the batters as well as the bowlers. Team winning the toss should opt to field first. 64m square boundaries and 74m on the straight. This is the paciest and bounciest pitch going around in the Caribbean. It looks dry and the ball should come onto the bat nicely. 165 is the par score on this pitch, says Danny Morrison, in his pitch report.
SLK vs BR Dream11 Prediction Picks:
- Wicketkeepers: Johnson Charles
- Batters: Faf du Plessis, Sean Williams, Rovman powell
- All-rounders: Sikandar Raza, Roston Chase (Vc), Rakheem Cornwall (C), Kyle Mayers, jashon Holder
- Bowlers: Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy
SLK vs JAM Dream11 Prediction Backups:
Mathew Forde, Alick Athanaze, Ramon Simmonds, Qais Ahmad .
SLK vs BR Dream11 Team for today’s match: